Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: bike week

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hasni't really gotten underway yet..and already there are two motorcycle deaths in the county...it isn't the cyclists..it seems to be the people driving the cars that for some reason don't see or acknowledge the cycle...also Florida lifted the helmet law...I'd never get on one of those babies without a helmet..I don't have a lot of brains, but what I do have I intend to keep nice and snug inside my skull

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never understood why bikers refuse helmets either.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have you ever been behind a biker while he has a helmet on? It sucks. Tiffany & I once hitch-hiked from New Smyrna to Daytona to hang out one Springbreak and the guy smelled so goooooooood...and that long hair. Too bad he was like a gajillion years older than me...I was 18.

    Now don't freak out mom...we were very safe and that was a long long long time ago. You see Rae, i don't tell her half the things I did because she still gets nervous about things like that.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ialways find out stuff later..good thing...just for that I'm going on a bike ride...my friend Jeff has a Harley..muhahahahahah

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh I don't know...there are a few secrets I wouldn't want you to know [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    That will keep her busy a while ROTF!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •